We invite everyone to witness the client-based project showcase of our Provo CAPS students in this...
The Provo City School District and Board of Education gladly awarded five Provo Way awards in the month of February. The Provo Way award is an opportunity for the district to celebrate the positive things that students, teachers, administrators, parents and staff do for the district.
The district recognized the following recipients at a board meeting on Tuesday, February 8, 2022.
- Lisa Polo Timpview High Secretary
- Michelle Kruse Timpanogos Elementary Teacher
- Ryan McCarty Amelia Earthart Principal
- Kalie Elkins & Steven Petrovich District Bus Drivers
- Cassidy Kaiser Rock Canyon Kindergarten Aide
The district will soon begin presenting the Provo Way award for the month of March, so stay tuned to see our next award winners.
Our students and staff are incredible individuals and it is a privilege for the district to highlight some of them! If you know someone in your school that deserves this award, you can nominate them. Provo Way Nomination Form.