eSchool Counseling & Resources
To request an eSchool transcript, please email Gisselle Trappett at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, be sure to include the student’s name and birthdate and where the transcript should be sent.
Hopeful Helps, Hotlines, and Resources
- Suicide Hotline (800) 273-8255
- CHADD-Children & Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (800) 233-4050
- Eating Disorders Center (888) 236-1188
211 Utah (United Way of Utah County)
Dial 2-1-1 or text 898211. You can also visit http://www.unitedwayuc211.org/ or download the 2-1-1 app to access a variety of community resources including employment, healthcare, food, clothing, and shelter.
- Hope 4 Utah Mission: To reduce the number of youth suicides in the state of Utah by providing education, training, and expertise in suicide prevention, intervention, and postvention.
- The Utah Suicide Prevention Coalition is a partnership of community members, suicide survivors, service providers, researchers, and others dedicated to saving lives and advancing suicide prevention efforts in Utah.
- Wasatch Mental Health is a comprehensive community mental health center. It offers an array of programs and services for children, teens and adults.
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) is the agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation.
- Alcohol Rehab Guide
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) is Utah’s voice on mental illness. The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Utah’s mission is to ensure the dignity and improve the lives of those who live with mental illness and their families through support, education and advocacy.
- Center for Change – Eating disorder treatment and recovery
- RehabSpot provides information on the dangers of nicotine and vaping
- Utah Treatment Centers
- Night Falls Fast by Kay Redfield Jamison
- This is How it Feels by Craig A. Miller
- Cracked Not Broken by Kevin Hines
Provo eSchool’s goal is to help students succeed in their education. The Internet is a very important tool for the success of our students. While students are gaining an education, we are concerned for their safety.
Pornography is a growing epidemic in our society. With so much time on the computer, eSchool students can be at risk. Please review the following resources that may help to keep your family internet safe.
These YouTube videos provide some helpful tips for safe internet, social media, and texting use.
- Arthur’s Computer Disaster: An Arthur Adventure by Marc Brown – Arthur loves playing games on his mother’s computer, but when he uses it without permission, chaos ensues.
- Little Bird’s Internet Security Adventure: A First Guide to Internet Security by Jim Mercado
- Internet Safety Family Guide by Victoria Roddel