In a world where pursuing knowledge and personal growth is a beacon of hope, we somehow overlook...
There is great joy in reading aloud with your child or students. Listed from the Read-Aloud Revival are a few fun reads for Valentine’s Day.
Choose a couple this season to read with your children, both young and old.
- Love Is by Diane Adams
- The Valentines Bears by Eve Bunting
- Click, Clack, Moo I Love You by Doreen Cronin
- Cranberry Valentine by Wende and Harry Devlin
- Baby Penguins Love Their Mama by Melissa Guion
- I Love You Already! by Jory John
- Snowy Valentine by David Peterson
- Bear in Love by Daniel Pinkwater
- Saint Valentine by Robert Sabuda
- Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch by Eileen Spinelli
- Bear Hugs: Romantically Ridiculous Animal Rhymes by Karma Wilson