Seldom do students and teachers practice gratitude and self-analysis like in our Latinos in Action...
After much consideration the district has made the difficult decision to cancel all sessions of the 2023 Camp Big Springs scheduled for this June.
This winter produced an unprecedented amount of snow that has impacted structures at the Camp Big Springs site and our storage facility with all of our equipment. Additionally, there are three-plus feet of snow on the access road and at the site. The structural damages and the amount of snow still at the site will not allow us to make all needed repairs to run camp safely. Due to the uniqueness of the site, the time and resources to rebuild the structures and the uncertainty of the snow melt are determining factors to cancel this year’s Camp Big Springs. Unfortunately, we will not be able to postpone or reschedule camp for this year. While this is not the outcome we were anticipating or hoping for, we appreciate your patience and understanding. We will be providing refunds, which parents should expect to see in June. If you have any questions, please use this link below to complete a question form and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Click Here to Submit Questions