The Student Services Department provides student support. Our goal is to provide comprehensive services that will assist the students in achieving a successful and rewarding education experience in our district.
Family Education Rights Privacy Act (FERPA)
The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords parents and students over 18 years of age the right to inspect education records, the right to request amendments to records which are believed to be inaccurate, the right to consent of disclosures of non-public personal identifiable information and the right to file a complaint regarding FERPA issues. If you have a request or concern or would like a complete disclosure statement of your rights under FERPA, please contact your school principal.
- Notification of Rights under FERPA for Elementary and Secondary Schools (PDF)
- Notice for Directory Information (PDF)
- Aviso de Derechos bajo FERPA (Ley de Derechos Educativos y Privacidad Familiar) para Escuelas Primarias y Secundarias (PDF)
- Aviso de Información de Directorio (PDF)
Documents and Forms
- Application for Home School Instruction (PDF)
- Open Enrollment Application Form (PDF
- Transcript Request Form (PDF)
- Foreign Student Application Form (PDF)
- Mini-Grant Application (PDF)
- Outstanding Educator Nomination Form (PDF)
- Dual Language Immersion Program – Application Form (PDF)
Emergency Response Plan
- Emergency Response Plan Contents (PDF)
- Emergency Phone Numbers (PDF)
- Introduction to Emergency Management (PDF)
- Mitigation – Prevention – Preparedness (PDF)
- Response (PDF)
- Recovery (PDF)
- Appendices (PDF)
- Sample Letters – Death Announcements (PDF)
Open Enrollment – School Choice
Parents interested in having their students attend a different school than the boundary school are requested to review the Open Enrollment Policy, fill out an application, pay $5.00 and submit it to our office.
Students requesting to enter the dual immersion program need to also fill out an application form. Every student must have a form filled out.
|December 1st to 3rd Friday in February||Submission of application to Provo City School District for the following year.|
|By March 15th||District shall notify parents in writing whose students will be excluded the next school year due to increased enrollment.|
|By March 31st||District shall notify in writing of acceptance or rejection of application.|
|By April 15th||Notification by student to Provo School District of intent to enroll. The commitment is for the full school year.|
Applications are available in the Student Services office at Provo School District. Please contact Liz M. Robles at 374-4838 for additional information