- Visitors are welcome! Upon arrival, please go directly to the school office where you may sign in and receive a Visitors Pass
- Kindergarten through 6th grade
School Promotion Path
- Upon completion of 6th grade, Provost students attend 7th grade at Centennial Middle School
- Kindergarten: Monday-Thursday
- a.m. 8:25 – 11:25
- p.m. 12:10 – 3:10
- Full-Day: 8:25 a.m. – 3:10 p.m.
- Kindergarten: Friday
- a.m. 8:25 – 10:35
- p.m. 11:15 – 1:20
- Full-Day: 8:25 a.m. – 1:20 p.m.
- Grades 1-6: Monday-Thursday
- 8:25 a.m. – 3:10 p.m.
- Grades 1-6: Friday
- 8:25 a.m. – 1:20 p.m.
- Full-Day Kindergarten: 11:25 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- 1st/2nd grades: 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- 3rd/4th grades: 11:55 a.m. – 12:40 p.m.
- 5th/6th grades: 11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Provost Elementary has received numerous awards and recognitions in recent years, establishing itself as one of the premier elementary schools in the district. In February 2014, Provost received the Healthier US School Challenge Award from First Lady Michelle Obama for promoting health and wellness for our students. This Challenge is a cornerstone of Let’s Move!, an ambitious initiative to solve the childhood obesity epidemic in America.
Also this year, Provost Elementary was honored to be named a National Title 1 Distinguished School, one of only 59 schools nationwide to receive this award for exceptional student achievement. And for the fifth consequtive year, Provost was recognized by the Utah State Office of Education as a High Performing Title 1 School, based on end-of-year test scores in language arts and math for at least the previous two years.
Provost’s theme is “We are going to college, No excuses!” as represented by the college and university flags outside of every classroom. In an effort to provide a superb well-rounded education for its’ students, Provost also is a Beverly Taylor Sorenson Arts Learning Program school – one of two in the district.