- Visitors are welcome! Upon arrival, please go directly to the school office where you may sign in and receive a Visitors Pass
- Kindergarten through 6th grade
School Promotion Path
- Upon completion of 6th grade, Edgemont students attend 7th grade at Centennial Middle School
- Kindergarten: Monday-Thursday
- a.m. 8:40 – 11:45
- p.m. 12:25 – 3:20
- Kindergarten: Friday
- a.m. 8:40 – 10:45
- p.m. 11:45 – 1:30
- Grades 1-6: Monday-Thursday
- 8:40 a.m. – 3:20 p.m.
- Grades 1-6: Friday
- 8:40 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- 1st grade: 11:45 a.m. – 12:21 p.m.
- 2nd grade: 11:53 a.m. – 12:29 p.m.
- 3rd grade: 12:21 p.m. – 12:55 p.m.
- 4th grade: 12:01 p.m. – 12:35 p.m.
- 5th grade: 12:07 p.m. – 12:43 p.m.
- 6th grade: 12:15 p.m. – 12:49 p.m.
Edgemont Elementary is a French Dual Language Immersion school, and now features immersion classes in grades 1-6. Edgemont was one of 17 schools worldwide to be recognized by the French Ministry of Education for outstanding French language instruction. This distinction is called the “LabelFrancEducation”, which Edgemont received in 2012. Last year, Edgemont was also awarded an “A Rating” High Performing School Award by the Utah State Office of Education.
Edgemont Elementary also excels in the arts, and is the only school in the state with an art teacher from the Beverley Taylor Sorenson Arts Learning Program.