- Parents and other adults visiting the school are welcome. We invite them to report directly to the Main Office. We will provide a visitors pass and assistance. District policy stipulates that no student visitors be allowed on campus during and after school hours.
- 7th and 8th grade
School Promotion Path
- Upon completion of 8th grade, Centennial students attend 9th grade at Timpview High School
- 9:25 a.m. – 2:55 p.m.
- Tuesday – Friday:
- 8:05 a.m. – 2:55 p.m.
- 1st Lunch: 11:35 a.m. – 12:05 p.m.
- 2nd Lunch: 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- See school website for exceptions (AM, PM Activity schedules, etc.)
Centennial Middle School was built in 1996, Utah’s Centennial Year. Since then, it has established an enviable record of achievement and recognition. Each year, Centennial students excel in individual as well as group competitions at the local and state level, winning awards in all academic and performance areas. Just two examples: this spring, Centennial students won 1st and 2nd place in the annual State Mock Trial Competition, securing their 9th state championship. In March 2014, students won 8 awards at the Central Utah Science and Engineering Fair.
On a personal level, Centennial places emphasis on helping students transition from the elementary to the high school experience through participation in the Wolf Pack advisory program.